Find here

5.6.11

Watford assess Swansea Danny Graham bid



Watford are seriously considering an offer of more than £3m from Swansea for Danny Graham, BBC Three Counties Radio understands.
Graham's 24 goals this term made him the Championship's top marksman and he has already attracted a £2.5m bid from QPR, which was rejected.
The Hornets will wait to see if any other bids come in for the 25-year-old before making their decision.
Graham has stated he would only leave Watford for a Premier League club.
"I'm contracted to Watford, I love it here, but I'm not going to lie or kid anyone, I want to play at the top level," he said at the end of the season.
"If that happens, it happens. If not, and another Championship club comes in, I'm not interested.
"I want to be a Premiership player, I'm not going to hide the fact, but we'll see what happens."
Swansea and QPR will be aware of Graham's talents, after he netted a brace at Loftus Road in a 3-1 win over the Championship title winners in December and scored his side's goal in a 1-1 draw in Wales in March.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét