Find here

5.6.11

Ashley Young set for talks with Villa chief Lerner

Villa are eager to keep hold of Young (left)
Aston Villa forward Ashley Young will meet club chairman Randy Lerner to discuss his future after stating he wants to play "at the highest level".
The 25-year-old has been linked with a summer move to either Manchester United or Liverpool.
Young has one year left on his Villa contract but says he wants to experience Champions League football and major international tournaments.
"I'm going to talk to him [Lerner] this week," said the England player.
The Villa star added to his growing reputation by scoring his country's equaliser against Switzerland on Saturday in the 2-2 draw at Wembley.
In a disappointing year for Villa, he was a stand-out performer, scoring 10 times.
"As a kid you always want to play in the best competitions. As a kid I wanted to play in the Champions League - and hopefully one day I will," added Young.
"People say the prime of your career is aged 25, 26, 27. I'm 26 next month so hopefully I'm coming into my prime."
Young has constantly intimated he will speak with Lerner before announcing any news about his future - and nothing has changed.
"I'm going away on holiday. But I said at the end of the season I was going to speak to the chairman," he commented.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét