Find here

4.6.11

Diouf eyes up West Ham switch

Blackburn striker El Hadji is eyeing a reunion with former manager Sam Allardyce after his appointment at West Ham United.
The 30-year-old is due to report back to Rovers in time for the start of pre-season training after recently returning from a loan spell with Rangers, but the player has already been warned by boss Steve Kean that he faces an uncertain future at Ewood Park.
Diouf would jump at the chance to be reunited again with Allardyce, have worked previously with him at Bolton and then Blackburn, despite the Hammers relegation to the Championship.
The Senegal international has a year left to run on his existing Rovers contract but a parting of the ways seems inevitable this summer.
He told Sky Sports News: "I have finished my loan so I am expecting to return to England with Blackburn.
"I am 30 years old, I want to play week in, week out these days.
"Working with Sam? That would be a fantastic thing to do. Sam is a fantastic manager and very good man. I would be delighted to work under him again."
from : sport.co.uk

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét