Find here

6.6.11

Chelsea told to pay £4million for Hiddink


Chelsea will have to fork out £4million to secure current Turkey manager Guus Hiddink as their new boss.
Hiddink, who spent a brief spell at Chelsea and guided them to FA Cup glory in 2009, is the current manager of the Turkish national side but the Dutchman is widely believed to be Chelsea's top choice to replace the axed Carlo Ancelotti.
The 64-year-old has hinted on a number of occasions that he would welcome a return to Stamford Bridge and again spoke of Chelsea's interest following Turkey's 1-1 draw with Belgium on Friday night.
"I can't answer that. Everything is fluid. My time at Chelsea was a beautiful time. Everyone knows that," said Hiddink.
"I still have a contract with Turkey but at my age when some issues come up, you always have to talk about them. At my age, most of my story is behind me."
It has been reported that the Turkish FA accept Hiddink is keen to move on but they will demand a fee of £4million to release him from his current contract.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét