Find here

4.6.11

Everton boss linked with Gabon ace

Everton are thought to be considering a move for Lorient defender Ecuele Manga, who has impressed in Ligue 1 this season.
It's also claimed Lille, Marseille and PSG have been alerted to the qualities of the Gabon international, who moved to his current club from second division Angers.
The 22-year-old's existing contract with Lorient still has three years left to run, but the central defender admits he is flattered by the interest particularly from Everton boss David Moyes.
"I am delighted with all this attention on me," Manga told skysports.com.
"I have a contract until 2014 but Everton is a fantastic club and I would be delighted to even be considered for their team.
"I love the passion at Goodison Park. But like I said, it is only paper talk and neither I nor the club have been approached."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét